Big Improvement in Coaching over a Season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CJtheBeast, Sep 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

I think the QB knowing that the offensive coordinator is trying to take the ball out of his hands would be most damaging to a QB's confidence......if that is in fact what Loggains shows for the remainder of the season.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

3. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

That's when if you are Jake Locker, you say something to him, be a man and be a leader of the team. You probably shouldn't do this in front of many people so have a little meeting, discuss the issue up front and move on situation solved. If Locker doesn't do anything about it then he is to blame as well because he would be letting the coaches do it when he should have responded. This is where being a leader steps in as opposed to being a "game manager"

4. Beaudreaux

Beaudreaux Starter

I think Williams' presence has forced JG to call the d more like Williams. If he ran it like last year he knows who is waiting in the wings to replace him at any point in the season.

5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

We all know this is Williams defense.... I don't understand why JG is still a part of this organization!!

6. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

I've thought the same thing. I would seem frustrated at the play calling with all the runs and audible to a pass every so often. I'm not sure why Locker doesn't do that. It may be because he isn't that confident yet or will get in trouble or just can't read defenses that well.

7. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I agree with you, and I think he needs to be confidant now because he is the qb for now. If he isn't confidant then we have bigger issues here. Winners always want the ball in their hands to win the game, I sometimes wonder if Jake would radther hand the ball off. I would be fighting to let me air it out with the coaches. Tomorrow is huge for him!

8. Titan_nation

Titan_nation Starter

Just think we need help on the offensive side. Both OC and QB! Could you picture manning leading this team ? Super Bowl all the way! I without a doubt think we would be the elite team in the nfl. Of course we would probably be under the radar cause we always are! Not saying locker isn't any good but he's not elite and probably won't ever be anything more then a puppet behind the strings. I like that he's smart and he can sometimes make plays with his feet but he's just trapped he's not the focus on this team. We run run run were predictable! It's time to change it up and see what we really have at reins of this team. I know what people are thinking I've seen locker I'm not impressed but he has a new line he has a defense that has something to fight for right now and I know our reciving group is Hungary alot of talent wanting to make plays. But don't get me wrong if he starts to show he can't handle it then lets pound it pound it pound it anything to get us to the playoffs. Like they say if it's not broke dont fix it. I just wanna win but know our running game and defense can't do it for 14 weeks it's a long season...

9. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Definitely wanted to give props here to Munchak and co. Williams was a huge addition obviously. Give Gray some props too. He's adjusted and changed after his nightmare defense last year. Loggains needs to take a few more risks for sure. That 99 yard TD drive where Locker threw the ball every play was a start; let's build on that lol.

10. crypta333

crypta333 Starter

Agreed. they looked awesome on that opening drive and that 99n yard drive. That's 2 drives lol. Now lets see a whole game of that type of play!.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar