Big Al has some choice words for the Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chapparal97, Jul 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Me either, but he's still a chode!

2. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

al cant hear yalls hate, hes too busy being the best d linemen in the league

3. RavensShallBurn

No, no, no, no.

He's too busy sitting on his fat ***. Over the next 7 years, if he is the best DT, I'll go to Afghanistan... alone, with no weapons... with no ticket home.

4. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

hes not going to automatically suck just cuz he signed a contract. he already took plays off when he was the with us. hes too good to ever be anything less than excellent.

and 320lbs and according to this article, redskins measured him at 22% body fat. thats just pure ridiculusness

5. RavensShallBurn

Where did I say that he'll suck?

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Wow, I wouldn't take it so personal. And did you even read the article? He wasn't freaking out over $1million out of $100 million.

7. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

When he ever plays against the Titans, he will dominate. Every time. Just like at UT when they played South Carolina, he would have his best game by far. He always talked smack about South Carolina, just like he is doing here. The key is how he plays when he is unmotivated.

He is entitled to his opinion, but Fisher is a offensive-minded coach? And all the examples of the Titan's history of letting defensive linemen go after their contract...not really all that impressive. Did he talk about how the Titans stood by him the first few years of his career where his play was dissappointing, or how they stood by him when he got in fights or tried to kill a guy on the field by stomping on his head without a helmut?

8. PassTitansPass

PassTitansPass Starter

Couple of things. Haynesworth has a very different approach to the media. He's actually being honest (as he sees it), unlike many players who might feel the same way, but tow the party line. Second, I agree with him - if the Titans wanted him to retire as a Titan, they would have made the effort and negotiated more aggressively. Finally, Haynesworth lives in rarified air - how many players command the terms he was able to get? Virtually none. I'd don't necessarily love the guy, but in the world of free market economics, he's a winner.

9. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

His ego got in the way like it normally does with some of these players when it comes contract time. Al from the beginning had his eyes set on being the highest paid defensive of player and Washington was stupid enough to give him a ludicrous deal . I dont think any of us expected AL,at least i didn't,to leave TN quietly without giving a few jabs to the organazation.

10. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

you said he was sitting on his asss doin nothing

then you pretty much said youd kill yourself if he continues to do what hes been doing for the past two years.

so what, you meant hes going to be a top 5 d lineman?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar