Better without Pacman?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

We could be in the Playoffs in the AFC Title game.. Pats Titans... Tied with a minute left on the clock Pats are punting.. Who would you want back there? Theres no one else I would want back then Pac.

2. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

I get it. You want him playing for us.

But would you throw away 10/16ths of a contract year to have him for a few games?

Or would you rather have him for an extra contract year because his suspension was a full year?

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I had rather we trade him. The Titans don't need his BS on and off the field or in the locker room. IMO the DB's and safeties have come together this yr. No need to bring Jones in and mess that up.
    IMO Jones will always be a problem no matter who he plays for.

4. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

This is the 3rd year of a 6 year contract. We still have him for a long time prior to having any need to think about extending.

I am in agreement with RyansTitans. This team looks like it is on track for a playoff run. Pac would be invaluable in that case.

Hell, if nothing else he could be our best WR while not starting at CB.

5. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

At least it is an honest answer, you would rather give up 10 weeks of contract when you don't have to do so.

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I think it would be nice to know if he has been convicted of a crime or not before we even consider his comeback. I can't even remember what is in play for the trial, but regardless, it will likely be a determinant in what happens to him here, unless of course, Fisher is already done with him. And I am inclined to think that is the case. Fish looked fed up.

7. reo

reo Starter

Wouldn't matter if it was a Pacman/Hester hybrid back there.... they wouldn't punt to him anyway so it doesn't really matter :)

But i know what ya mean. I wouldn't mind having pac back either.

8. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

He is certainly a talented player but it is really nice not having to here about how disruptive he is all the time... If he's not getting arrested than he's constantly causing something wether it's in the locker room or where ever. Personally, I would rather they just cut him and move on. We're obviously much better than last year so he can go screw himself for all I care.

9. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

well are D is playing better without him so trade him for a star receiver.

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Jones isn't worth the all the garbage that comes with him. Trade him like a used car and make him someone else's headache.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar