Better Prospect Andrew Luck or Robert Griffin

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Victory1993, Nov 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Victory1993

Victory1993 Rookie

Who do think is the better prospect right now to me is Robert Griffin, dont get me wrong Andrew Luck will be the first pick in the draft I just feel like Robert Griffin has a higher ceiling of potenial doesnt mean Luck isnt good he's great but RG3 has more heisman moments in big games then Luck had of course my opinion could change in a few weeks right now I think he's a better prospect based of potenial.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

You know what you're getting from Luck but the ceiling for Griffin is much higher.

3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I'd take RG3 and Barkley over Luck.

Luck's accuracy doesn't impress me and I think too much stock is put in the pro system he comes from. I hope the colts take him I think he will be a bust.

Big time players make big time plays in big games and thats what RG3 does.

4. pettso

pettso Starter

Barkley is even more overrated than Luck is.

I haven't seen RG3 play enough to judge him but I think Luck will be a solid NFL starter. There is very little chance that Luck doesn't go first. He's as close to a sure fire NFL starter as you get from college.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Victory1993

Victory1993 Rookie

Yeah agreed plus Andrew came up short when his team need him the most against Orgen that's hasnt been one year it's been all three years kinda does remind me of Peyton in his first few years against the patriots.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Colts should trade the pick for a whole bunch of picks and get RG3 or Barkley later on. They need a whole lot of work to be decent if Manning is done.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Matt Barkley = as overrated as they come. If the guy played for anyone other than USC he'd be another guy.

8. tomachek2009

tomachek2009 LEGEND

The only reason why I like Luck is for the hit he laid on the USC linebacker, instantly fell in love

but watching him from a QB standpoint he isn't all that impressive he doesn't come up and shine when the team needs him too and seems average but looks so good compared to all the bad team he plays.

Agreed. Robert Griffin has a much higher ceiling and could very well be the best QB in this draft, like the hype Cam got, Griffin is deadly accurate and can be a threat to run the ball

Both could have very good careers, I give RG3 the edge

9. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

rg3 will be the best nfl qb out of this draft class book it...

10. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Luck has a neck beard. He'll be a bust

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar