Better Call Saul

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Big TT, Feb 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Episode 2 was better, glad to see the show taking off, the first show was a little boring IMO

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I think the frequency of BB characters may thin out as the show progresses and runs with it's own.. Mike looks to be a part of the BCS team, maybe Huell and the Bill Burr character and possibly Gus.
    What I would not expect is constant random visits from BB characters as we saw with
    Tuco

I thought episodes were very good, looked beautiful and ended too soon.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

I don't like the constant 3-4 minute scenes of classical music and fast pace angle changes.

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Those montage elements are straight out of BB. Probably switch to oddball 70's rock and pop moving forward. Straight out of the Scorsese school. I'll eat my hat if they don't use some Nilsson Schmilsson at some point.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

6. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Ery once in a while is cool but multiple times every show sux.

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

My expectation is they will find away to have random appearances of almost every important character from BB... even Walt, Jesse, Gus, Skyler, Walter Jr, Hank, Gomey, Marie, etc.

It needs to be completely random and unexpected... and not recurring.

And I expect the appearances to be as brief or hardly noticeable as possible... something as simple as walking by Walt and his family in a public place. So simple that these poor folks who've never seen BB before BCS wouldn't even notice.

There wouldn't be any real significant lines from any of those characters because that would make no sense.

Whatever they do, I just hope they don't go for overkill. As you've said, the show as a whole needs to stand alone... I don't want it to mess with BB too much.

8. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

is this show after the events of BB?

btw just finished BB and it was okay, did not live up to the hype for me.

however i am excited for GoT to start up

9. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Were the Mexican guys all in Breaking Bad?

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Before the events of BB... with plenty of BB references.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar