Bet on the 2012 NFL Super Bowl Champion

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jan 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:brow:

2. pettso

pettso Starter

Still stand by this.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

That's playoffs for you. I picked the Packers last year. I said they'd repeat. Had to stick with my pick.

Going with Giants now.

4. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

I'm out. Saints and Packers were my picks.

Now, I'm going with Giants I think.

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Saints were my pick.

As for Super-Bowl prediction now... i'm saying Ravens vs Giants.

Giants winning it all. I just think Eli is hot right now, has Mario, Cruz, and Nicks all dominating. Bradshaw and Jacobs are both healthy. That DL is deadly.

6. M3gatitan

M3gatitan Camp Fodder

Well i wasnt too late to i would have bet on the 49ers, and right now i will bet, and personally garuntee, the superbowl, will be the harbaugh bowl this year, with the 49ers beating those damn ravens this time around

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I didnt get to pick but the 9ers have been my gut feeling since before the Saints game.

Probably just gave them the kiss of death, but something about them... feel they've got it.

8. pettso

pettso Starter

Anyone that thinks the Ravens are gonna beat the Pats in New England has lost their mind. It's gonna be a rematch of the 18-no season and I have no clue who's gonna win that, it'll be a great game IMO.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yea I don't give the Ravens much chance. Their only chance is to feed the Ball to Ray Rice 30 times and Flacco has to be perfect.

10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

when is this thread gonna pay off?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar