Best/worst Fa Moves This Year

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bored1, Apr 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thnom

thnom Camp Fodder

Denver got Washingtons from the Jason Campbell trade last year. 15th overall. I remember when it happened because they said "Thats a pretty good trade and an odd one too. They're trading for a pick and they don't know what will happen there or how the market is (draft day). Denver got a real good deal as the deal is probably a top-10 pick (Sean Taylor/that CB from last year both being top-10 picks)."

That's how they got it..

2. Not me. Moulds will be 33 when the season starts and has already shown signs of slowing down in Buffalo. Plus, we didn't have to give up a draft pick...

Hey, Houston wanted Givens more than Moulds, too...

3. Ragevsuall

Ragevsuall Guest

What? The Skins sent Bailey and a 2nd rounder to Denver in exchange for Portis. That was back in 04.

Last year, the Skins liked Campbell and traded an 05 3rd rounder, and a 1st and 4th in the 06 draft for the Bronco's 25th pick in order to get him.

I'm actually interested to know where you got that fable from?

4. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I thought price was a one year deal.

6. I'd guess that it's a contract that is very minimal in payments this year. He'd have to play well enough in 2006 to make it worth keeping before he gets any real money.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

the big question in buffalo is, who is the number one now? lee evans, peerless price or josh reed?

8. obviously Lee Evans, because the others have done nothing...

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

OR they may draft. Doesnt make a difference when they have no QB. No Tight End (who is the tight end anyway?). A decent Running Game, just released the bust of an O-Lineman.

Boy that team is going no where.

10. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

I Forgot About The Edge Deal Thats The Worst For Indy But Good For Arizona. Although Hey Indy Did Pick Up A Kicker!!! No They Only Have One Choke Artist

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar