Best/worst Fa Moves This Year

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bored1, Apr 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigRob

BigRob Guest

Denver First Round Pick

Actually, the skins didn't trade. It was part of the Portis-Bailey trade, one year the skins got Denver's first round pick and the next year, the Broncos got the Skins pick. Denver had received the skins 22nd pick this year and they had a 29th pick from their season. They traded their 29th pick and a 4th rounder plus a 5th next year for Atlanta's fifteenth pick.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Texans getting Moulds for a 5th. That is theft.

3. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

TO to Dallas could be the best or the worst...

Who the hell knows.

4. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

damn i didnt know that man the bills are stupid

5. The Bills got what they could for Moulds, who they were going to simply cut if they couldn't trade him.

That's the same situation the Titans are in with McNair.

6. Best Move-James to Cardinals
    Bad Move-Adam to Pats, That was an absolute stinker

7. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Adam who? Also I think our handling of the McNair situation is quickly moving up the bad move charts.

8. metal957

metal957 Starter

Close but not ther yet we will see in the next week

9. Titantonic

Titantonic Camp Fodder

I think Brees to the Saints could wind up being huge in the end. I believe in the guy. They're a talented team that many thought would make the playoffs last season before Katrina changed everything down there. I think Brees could be just what they need to get over the hump.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'd rather trade for Moulds for a 5th then sign Givens.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar