Best Titan Game You Ever Seen

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansJonne, Nov 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

What's the best game you have ever seen the Titans play?
    Call me crazy but mine was the 06 loss to the Patriots. Im not sure why but i loved that game. The heart they showed never giving up. And it had it all. Pacman return for a TD, VY's awesome TD run. Mud, wind. Perfect. All it needed was a win.

2. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

Call me a young gun but over the past decade, two games have stuck out to me. The Giant Meltdown and the 99-yard drive. When Kenny caught that catch I was out of my mind. First time I physically jumped up and was so excited/amazed.

3. Mizzo

Mizzo World champion of America

I also jumped out of my seat and re-injured my pulled hamstring. Good times.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The 99-yard drive was great, but as far as a whole game goes, I'd say the game in 2002 at the Giants when McNair missed practice all week. Fantastic game.

5. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

I loved that Giant Meltdown, i think that was the only game i ever cried about because i was so proud of the team. But since the 1st 3 quarters of that game was soo boring, i couldn't make that my pick.

6. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Tight Uns

Tight Uns I'm a girl, dude

I'm going to exclude everything from the 99-00 postseason.

So, I'd go with the NY Giants game where we scored 24 points in the last 9 minutes of the game.

We had family in from Jax and they were watching their team lose in the living room (can't remember who they were playing), and were laughing at the Titans losing so miserably. By the end of the game, everybody in the house was in the kitchen with me biting nails.

GREATNESS

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I love the the 2002 opener against the Eagles. Hot as hell and i was at the game. We were down 24-10 at halftime and came back to win. The Eagles were a damn good team that year, 12-4, but we beat them and it was a good thing since we lost our next 4 after that.

How about 2 games in 99 against the Jags? A 41-14 blowout in which Mcnair threw 5 TD passes in the next to the last game of the regular season. And then the AFC champsionship blowout a few weeks later.

The 41-14 blowout really mattered since it came right after what was by far our worst game that season and the Jags looked outstanding in recent games. We were not supposed to win but we destroyed them.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

AFC Championship win at Jacksonville.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Giants in '06.
    Cardinals in '09.
    Eagles in '10.

All awesome games to be at.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar