Best team since 2003

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Oct 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

We are off to a better start than I thought we would be, but I would not start making comparisons yet. Our running game is still struggling IMO (scraping over the 100 yard mark during garbage time is not anything to brag about) and we are still struggling with penalties.

We need to keep improving, and get the O Line in sync, before I start comparing us to any playoff bound team from our past.

2. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

question regarding the our OLine... did amato ever come back? because it seems like when he dropped our running game got slightly better

3. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

I'm still mad about that Jags game. It really screwed us over. That division game might come back to haunt us. But the good news is we have 3 Wins in the AFC.

4. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

Harris went out... not Amato and I dont believe he returned.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Sarcasm, maybe you've heard of it? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm

It was good to see CJ double his production from his first three games.

It's good to see that you're still grabbing your ankles for Chris Johnson though :)

6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

good to see your still thinking in the gutter

7. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

I'm not throwing a party until we beat the Texans. If we beat them in 3 weeks, then I think we'll be serious contenders. Beating the Steelers in a week would go a long way for us too.

8. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

still would have liked to see him get in the endzone. Would have liked for himto run the ball near the goal line versus the fade to Williams

9. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

good team but nothing like 08. 08 was a great team that was the best in the NFL that just choked...

10. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

it's way to early. Only game we had a impressive win was Ravens. I will wait til we beat Texans and we best not lose to pitt at this point. Pitt sucks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar