Best Team in the NFL

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ProfessorD, Sep 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ProfessorD

ProfessorD Starter

Even with the niners lose I put them tied in second with the Texans. Atlanta is my new number 1 after week 3. As much as I hate saying this the Texans look good. And im glad Peyton is sucking HAHAHAHAHA!!

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

The Titans are the best team in the NFL. Where y'all belong?

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

My top 5:

1. 49ers
    2. Texans
    3. Ravens
    4. Falcons
    5. Giants

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

"It sucks."

Texans don't even deserve to be in the top 5 yet. They're right on the edge. If they beat us, they enter the top 5 simply for being 4-0.

Let's wait until they beat a team with a winning record.

5. kaz

kaz Special Teams Standout

I honestly can't tell if you're being serious. Jesus, what a hater.

6. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

How do you not have Falcons #1? They have simply destroyed all the teams they have played so far. Not a single game have they been flat, or has it been close. They have been strong in every phase of the game.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

It is a valid point, I mean you have played the Phins, Jags, and Broncos. Not exactly power house teams in the league.

8. kaz

Falcons beat the Broncos by 6, just like the Texans did, except they were at home. Texans have a better running game, better defense, and while ATL's passing game is arguably the best in the game, it's not like Schaub/Andre/Daniels and company are slouches. The Falcons have showed up to the playoffs and taken a giant dump on the field for 3 straight trips. I understand if you have them at the top, but to act like they are far and away the better team is laughable.

Despite the slip-up, I think San Fran could beat anybody.

9. kaz

They are 3-0 and dominating on both sides of the ball. The argument that they haven't beaten anybody yet is valid, to argue that they aren't top 5 when all but 2 other teams have lost games is just downright hate.

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar