Best Bets

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Broken Arrow, Oct 22, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies due to lack of activity. Consider opening a new thread instead.
  1. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

Not sure how there isn't a thread for picks and parlay discussions.... especially with how many commercials you see of FanDuel and DraftKings.

so I'll get it started..

parlay 1.png

Anytime TD Scorers... put a crummy quarter on it lol.
    parlay 2.png

@TitanJeff if this thread start up treads thin ice, please delete it.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'm cool with it.

An example of my betting skills today... I made a bet taking the Pats, Giants, Bears and Falcons to win.

I also took the Lions in that parlay.

3. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

Best bet is to not bet

#3 10ECTyrant, Oct 22, 2023
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2023
  4. TitanJeff

Definitely. But on my list of things I should be refraining from, it's well down there.

• LOL LOL x 3
  5. Broken Arrow

Today was an absolutely STUPID day of football.,..... Falcons over Bucs, Steelers over Rams, Broncos over Packers, Browns had all they could handle from the Colts, Raiders got waxed by Tyson Bagent, Bills got beat by Bill.......... If this wasn't a Friday the 13th-esque day.

6. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Got into FanDuel last year during a promo. Up to $1000 first bet covered if loss on wager. I put $250 in and bet on Titans vs Packers. 3 other bets later with 1 loss and at $700 or so. I would never parlay. Just like straight bets against or with spread. Tried parlay chit with a site I can't remember, but every parlay was player X gets more passing yds than player Y etc.... never won a single bet and lost my shirt.

7. TitanJeff

IMG_7416.jpeg
    :beerbang:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  8. Broken Arrow

I felt like wasting 20 bucks today... turned it into 140. lol

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies due to lack of activity. Consider opening a new thread instead.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar