Best 4-5 team?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Nov 12, 2013.

?
  1. Tennessee Titans

36.8%
  2. Miami Dolphins

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Cleveland Browns

5.3%
  4. Baltimore Ravens

31.6%
  5. San Diego Chargers

26.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I would rather this thread not exist, nothing to hang your hat on

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

It is prob. the chargers but they have a brutal schedule. I voted the browns due to schedule and defense. Plus campbell has played ok and they have gordon and cameron. But who knows. No 4-5 team is very good I think starting to like the jets chances for the 6th seed if they win sunday

3. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

problem with the jets is they have a rookie qb who's play has been very erratic. No way to guess which geno smith shows up. Their defense is very good tho!

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Who cares. They all suck.

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I'm not ready to throw in the towel. I know I will get blasted for this but I believe that before this game I went on record as saying that the Jaguars are much much better than their record implies and that their D shows flashes of greatness despite their horrible statistics.

They came into this game confident because they knew they were a bad match up for us. They struggle with higly talented, high-flying offenses and we're a grind out team with only slightly above average offensive talent. After seeing us play the Seahawks away and San Fran, I honestly believe we can hang with any team in this league except maybe Denver.

We've played everyone close and in each and every game the ball bouncing the wrong way once or twice decided the game. Sooner or later the ball will start bouncing our way, we just have to be ready to seize those moments. When we are clicking the Colts are not better than us and I believe we can beat them this thursday. Might be homerism but I saw what the Giants did in 07 so as the old saying goes it ain't over till it's over.

6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Based on our schedule I would have to say us. BUT Baltimore is the defending champ and they have a QB. Sadly we don't.

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'd hardly say the Ravens have a QB. Flacco is mediocre at best. He was money in the playoffs, but I'd say it was more about Boldin.

Plus, if the Broncos had been able to play a prevent defense, no one would be considering Flacco to be a great QB.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I hate to say it but I voted for them also...sigh

9. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I hate hate HATE the Ravens, but I voted for them. If Locker wasn't hurt I'd say us but losing him PLUS losing to the damn Jags, I just can't say we're the best team on that list. Too many big names under performing. Ravens have Rice, and Flaaco, who I think sucks but he's gotten the job done (stupid Denver D). Their D is still alright, and they just beat the Bengals. I'd say it's a toss up between them and the Chargers.

We do have the Chargers tie break which could be handy though, and the Jets one too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar