Bennett's sideline play

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Brian, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

based on what?

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

So what exactly are you trying to say? Do believe it was not a catch?

I don't see how this is "sloppy play" when it's an obvious catch. You don't have to do anything extra to prove you've already done what the rules require.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Matt Jones would have sold that catch.

[​IMG]

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

TJ has to add that smilie. :ha:

5. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

http://youtube.com/watch?v=b9fooazNnJM

i must have missed something

6. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

2004 Tennessee Titans
    Games-16 Rec-80 yds-1247 Avg-15.6 TD-11

that was the year he was voleks go to guy, for the next two years after, mcnair didnt look to him, and the stats prove it, obviously, vince and drew havent developed a chemistry like billy did, hopefully, its just a matter of time

7. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

That youtube brings back memories....we put up 24 points on the Colts in the first quarter. I wish we could have seen Volek for just one year as the starter here. Thanks for reminding people what Drew can do. Vince already knows, it's just a matter of time.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

yeah, drew can do great things, when he tries to catch the ball.

9. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Tell us about your NFL experience, and how many catches you have made. You seem to know all about Drew.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i know he has had one great year against some of the worst defense's in the league.

i also know that if you have watched his play THIS season you can count 10-12 balls he has out right given up on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar