Bennett Signs with Rams

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titans2871, Mar 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Just as i predicted..

$6M a year.

I also said it would take at least $9M to ink clements and it was a $10M deal for him..

You guys understand that bruce is 35 years old right? And that bennett for most of his contract will not be slot receiver. That's the difference between bennett and wade or curtis, he is a true outside receiver who can catch the ball down field not just a #3 slot guy and that's why he has more value.

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I'll still be wearing mine. It is what it is.

3. Sledge

Sledge Guest

:werd: :truedat:

4. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

You just hit the nail on the head.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:rolleyes:

The hard on didn't get in the way of typing that did it?

6. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Seeing Bennett go does not dissappoint me. Seems like every week I was screaming about his drops!

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

noo...you're talking about Mr. Perfect. Doesn't drop a thing.

8. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

who the heck would cook something consisting of chops, egg, scallops, prawns, what looks like sardines and a variety of leaves from various trees?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar