Bennett gone ?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Feb 14, 2007.

?
  1. Yes

16 vote(s)
    29.6%
  2. No

38 vote(s)
    70.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Don't forget Brandon Jones!

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

imo, BJ is our best option at #1
    so i didn't forget about him, on the contrary

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Does it have to?

He's been the Titans leading receiver since Mason left. Though that may not be saying as much, the case can be made Drew is the team's #1. I have no doubt he'll be looking to make #1 money regardless if he stays or goes.

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

- Tennessean

5. TD10

TD10 Camp Fodder

It would be odd seeing Drew playing somewhere else (just like steve) but it would benefit our team much more if he left. I think that Givens should leave as well. If we could pick up a FA like Stallworth and then draft a Bowe or a Jarrett than we could get more athletic and younger talent at a similar price. Stallworth and BJ starting w/ Jarrett and Wade seeing significant playing time would be what I would like to see, but this is all hypothetical for all of this to happen.

6. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

I love that idea if we can get the recieving corps to make it work, it's a much harder strategy to defend.

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

btw- i just heard on ESPN that Stallworth wants to go to NE or Miami or San Francisco - {Stallworth was born and raised in Sacramento, where he was a Niner fan and says he would love nothing more than to make it back to California.}

8. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

I can understand NE, but why Miami? they regressed in a huge way last year and have one of the biggest QB questions in the league, not a great place for a top reciever to go.

9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Well if thats true that sucks. Im going to be mad as heck if we dont at least offer him something

10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

you need a passing QB first

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar