Game Day Thread Bengals @ Titans GDT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 27, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I could understand a team like the Packers or Steelers, but not the Bengals.

They chanted "we run this mother****er" all across the bridge.

One thing I learned is that Titans fans are pathetic and only get loud and proud post plays.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  2. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

Pfft you all aren't seeing Downings Master Plan. He calls an obvious losing offensive game plan to ensure we lose to all of the previous AFC division winners.
    This way he gets to outsmart them when we see them in the playoffs ... BRILLIANT

3. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I would like to know if our dline alignment was different when Simmons was out? I swear I saw some plays where we only had 2 down dline and it was pathetic watching Burrows have all day.

4. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Signing Simmons is not a misunderstanding of the salary cap.
    Throwing $20 mil at a WR in Tennessee is misunderstanding the cap.

“Didn’t miss a beat” while playing Denver.
    I’d say there is a much bigger sample size needed to make that statement. If anything, that only proves how bad the Denver offense is, which is arguably the worst in the league.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. HurrayTitans!

I think early in the game they were rushing more but when speedster joe Burrow started scrambling for big yards, they played more of a contain approach.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

20-13 6 mins left 4th and 5 we take a FG rofl

Vrabel "top 5 coach" already in his 1 and done playoff form

7. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

That is not true. The fans get loud in the stands…they were today but what did you expect there fans to do after beating us down. Until we beat them they will remain cocky. The ones around us…and there were a bunch…were not being a-holes like some teams.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

No actually a WR is much more valuable in todays NFL than a DT in our 3-4 defense. That why this offense can’t score 20 points a game. But you would rather pay 25 million for a DT that makes a play now and then.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  9. HurrayTitans!

No it’s not. You’re stating if Tennessee ran an offense like KC, a WR would be much more valuable.
    Paying Brown $20 mil in Tennessee does almost nothing for the team.
    I mean unless you want to pay that much for a guy to run a bunch of routes, put up production well short of the paycheck just to try taking another DB back.
    Seems hard to argue al, that with Downing as OC and no proof otherwise.

Absolutely rather pay a DL machine of Simmons caliber (despite your efforts to try brushing it off) than an unused WR in Tennessee.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Right call as you expect your "elite defense" to make a play and get the ball back.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar