Game Day Thread Bengals @ Titans GDT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jan 22, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Bengals players and their fans have been **** talking non stop.

This is why I want KC to drag them all over the field.

2. JVC34

JVC34 Special Teams Standout

The point is.....they're both average quarterbacks.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

Did Vrabel even mention the fans in his post game presser?

4. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

I think he said something like he hates if for the organization and fans

5. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

Either the Bills or Chiefs would beat them. Betting against the Bengals is free money next week.

6. jbrit

jbrit Starter

Late to the party but... I had the unfortunate privilege of being at the game surrounded by annoying ass bengals fans who apparently only know the phrases "who dey" and "let's go Joey"... I cant figure out for the life of me how the demand from Titans fans was so low that 35% of the stadium was bengals fans. The upper decks were probably close to a 50/50 split.

Downing and his high school offense has to go. Unimaginative, predictable, boring. And those calling for Tannehill to go... his cap hit is over 50mil if he's cut, so guess what? He ain't going anywhere. Also Vrabel's time management at the end of the game was the worst I've seen. I'm sill not sure if we were playing for the win or to go to overtime. I don't think he's sure either.

Can't say enough about the D lines effort. Those guys put it on the line and kept us in the game. Too bad Janoris "I'm a grown ass man but call me jackrabbit" Jenkins couldn't help them out with that gift of a pick six he whiffed on.

This one hurts. I thought we were going to the super bowl. Maybe next year.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. PattBattMann

PattBattMann Special Teams Standout

Honest question, is Simmons becoming the best D-lineman in the league, close to Aaron Donald level?

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I don't get it at all. It isn't like we are the Cowboys or Patriots fans. Overall, we are a pretty innocuous franchise in all facets.

9. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Aaron Donald is the one of three players in NFL history to win Defensive Player of the Year three times. His sack stats are in line with the best edge rushers, despite the fact he's doubled-teamed on the inside constantly.

Simmons is awesome, but he is not at Donald's level. No one is.

10. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

You asked if Simmons was the best DL while simultaneously acknowledging Donald as the best DL.

..but 2nd team All Pro is damn good. I think he is positioned to get 1st team honors next year, as he probably wasn't as well known as Heyward and Jones going into this year. And he has gotten a lot of shine lately.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar