Game Day Thread Bengals @ Titans GDT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jan 22, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JVC34

JVC34 Special Teams Standout

I don't understand....just because Downing calls a bad play, that doesn't excuse Tannehill from throwing a pic right to a defender. Downing is terrible I agree, however Tannehill sucks! At the end of the day, Tannehill is a bottom end quarterback he sucks!

2. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

Yesterday all we had to do was run the damn ball and pick out spots to take some 20 yard plus shots down the field.
    Downing is a FN idiot
    Tannehill isn’t a clutch player, sure he has sever 4Q comebacks but with out team any somewhat athletic QB could have done the same.
    I’m so damn frustrated

3. JVC34

Did you all see the 3rd down in the 4th quarter....Tannehill had the option to had the ball off to Henry big hole easy first down game over. Instead he decided to pull it away from Henry and roll out....he was stuffed. That call is up to the quarterback....the play is handed off or role out....Henry had a huge hole....go back and see. Tannehill SUCKS!

4. Whitters21

Whitters21 Starter

I also just read (and didnt realise at the time) he wasn't on the field for the final play. WTAF?

Traded for him for this moment, a 2nd rounder, for the playoffs, to make a big play when the season was on the line.... and he's riding the pine. Unreal.

5. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

Downing barely used him all season even when he did play. Shouldn’t be a surprise. I remember before the season started, thinking how impossible it was going to be for teams to stop Henry, Brown & Jones. LOL.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. JVC34

That's because Tannehill sucks

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  8. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

No argument here but if you have a bad QB, who in their right mind calls a pass play for him to throw AFTER the running game was working so well?
    Then, same question but a screen pass that hasn’t worked all season?
    Then, same question but to one of the only non “weapons” on the offense?
    So despite THill sucking at the performance of his job, the OC wasn’t removing the ball from his hands and that wasn’t due to a unsuccessful running game.

Multiple times in the game, the plays calls tried to trick the D and only backfired in horrible fashion. The KISS method seems appropriate here, Keep It Simple Stupid, run the dam ball.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar