Bench Collins NOW!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Sep 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

^ ignorance is Bliss.

2. eds clothing

eds clothing Camp Fodder

Titans fans are funny don't blame Kc like I said if this was Young they would of wanted him ran out of Town. CJ deserves better make a couple of plays to give us a chance to kick a field goal.

3. earlers

earlers Camp Fodder

KC 0-4 in last game winning or tying drives.

@Texans, Ravens, Steelers, Texans

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

hmmmmm could their be a trend starting?

5. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Only if you count the Titans, backed up close to their own endzone, running out the clock to force overtime as a failed drive in the Steelers game...

6. TenACTyrant

TenACTyrant Hey Reynaldo TURN AROUND!

yeah, our late game defense sucks. that's the trend. they nickel and dimed us today just like the steelers did. the blueprint is written. Fisher has to get a hold on the situation quickly

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. ewoo

ewoo Starter

true!

8. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

I was wondering if those same people who wanted to run Schwartz out of town a couple of years ago are missing him now? LOL
    Also wondering (actually assuming) how quickly the "bench Collins" cries would begin.
    As expected....here we are.
    Fumble or not, Collins didn't cost us the game. It was defense plain and simple.
    Idiotic thread.

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

THANK YOU. I have always loved Fish, but we will never get a ring with him, I would bet my mother's eyes on it.

10. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

no. did you only watch that series of that game? we had the ball 2 minutes before that, 10-10 tie. And he sucked it up then too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar