Believe in CJ.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Stephenson, Oct 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EZMoney

EZMoney Camp Fodder

CJ can still get it done.. They need to pass more to open it up for him or even pass more to him. Along with useing diffrent formations. When I watch a game it seems like I have ESP because I can tell when they are going to run 85% of the time.

2. DJB

DJB Starter

He threw three passes (2 completions) in the 3rd quarter for 23 yards. The fourth quarter he was 2-7

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Looks like some good stuff and some crap.

I'd probably play a little easy to wait for more money too. You know its a factor.

How can you scare defenses when you aren't allowed to pass?

Let's include Fisher in fault along with Dinger.

It would be tremendously better if we just mix up the playbook a little.

I've never heard the 104.5 zone guys say anything negative about Fisher. They'll have callers and the hosts just skirt around the callers opinion.

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

The 3 Hour Lunch guys aren't afraid to question Fisher. I totally agree about the morning guys though. They are hardcore Fisher apologists. I love Wycheck but his constant Fisher defending by any means necessary is so annoying. They should just rename their show Fisher Knows Best. The evening guys rarely want to question Fisher either but it does happen (as Plaster won't hesitate to let you know... "Hey remember the Pacman situation?!?! I was first in line criticizing Fisher for how he handled that!!!")

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'm going to continue reiterating the fact that its only week-5. We'll see these problems work themselves out with time. If by week-10 we aren't coming off that bye week 4-4, 5-3 or better, then lets get worried.

6. DJB

DJB Starter

I think people are worried already because it took 6 weeks of winless football for Fisher to realize something wasn't working last season....and even then he had to be forced to make a change

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yeah... with those whopping 3 attempts. lol

And even in the 4th he made the throws- guys just didnt catch them.

The funniest part of this video was the fan shaking his clearly fake CJ Jersey number in the camera. I'm ok with fakes, but man that thing was terrible. lol

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar