Before Tommy can make a decision.....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Scarecrow, Dec 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

It would be nice to see him step down but I see this guy with a huge ego of being in the NFL for 30 years and he will most likely get fired.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

He won't step down, lets just pray Tommy has the balls to cut him loose.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

we need this to happen, Tommy better be smart enough to do this and if he isn't then we are all F***** for the next few years!

4. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

What is worse than a stupid coach is a stupid owner, we don't need both!

5. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

I assume everyone had seen the Tommy Smith press conference by now.. he hit the nail on the head when he said he was no good at this [press conferences]. I think Ive seen better press conferences out of G. W. Bush

6. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

well said....

[​IMG]

7. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

[​IMG]

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Has there ever been a case of a head coach returning to the same team he was just fired from in a lesser role?

9. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

If you're Webster... You are praying that munch gets canned. We've had far too many good drafts recently to be this ****ing terrible.

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. Clayriddick

Clayriddick Special Teams Standout

This one reason among many why he shouldn't be a coach.
    :deadhorse:we're beating a dead horse
    Titans starting linebacker Zach Brown said he was pulled from Sunday’s loss in the first quarter and didn’t return to the field.
    Brown said his final play came on Arizona’s second offensive series, a 26-yard pass completion to Cardinals running back Andre Ellington. Brown made the tackle on the play, which preceded Arizona’s first touchdown.

“(Ellington) just ran a `seven’ route through the zone and we were in cover two,” Brown said. “He caught the ball and just ran right up the seam.”

Was that the sole reason Brown was benched for the remainder of the contest?

“I don’t know,” Brown said. “You’d have to the ask people that make the decisions.”

Brown came into the game as the Titans’ second-leading tackler (102), and his four sacks were tied for second on the team. But rookie Zaviar Gooden started in front of Brown last week in Denver and played almost as many snaps, leading Brown to question the team’s linebacker rotation.

“It’s tough,” Brown said. “I’m just trying to hang in there, get through the season. If I’m not going to play on defense, I may as well ask to play special teams.”

Titans coach Mike Munchak was asked after the game if Brown had been hurt during the contest.
    “I don’t know that he got injured,” Munchak said. “They started playing some other linebackers and got in some other packages. During the game, I’m not quite sure how much he actually did play.”

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar