Bears trade for MACK

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdubbs2121, Sep 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

2. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

Doesn’t make the bears contenders and costs them 2 1’s and a starter.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  3. 10ACTyrant

10ACTyrant Starter

Paid Gruden $100m so they wouldnt have to give it to their best player. Genius

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Which starter?

5. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Am I the only one who feels Mack is overrated? The guy disappears in too many games to deserve the kind of money the Bears are going to have to pay him. Not to mention the 2 first round picks. Seeing as they are the bears, those could end up being a couple top 10 picks, horrible. Mack won't get a sack for like 3 games then he'll get 3 in a single game. Far too inconsistent.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

Khalil Mack or not, The Bears will continue to get dissected by GB, MIN, and DET .. at best, they split with DET and swept by the two formers..... The only thing they did here, was put themselves 2 years into the hole, and wasted 10 truckloads of cap space.

Hell, they could have gotten VONTAE MACK too and wouldn't matter

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  7. aztitans

aztitans Starter

In three games against the Titans , I don't believe he has had a sack or tackle, but he would be going up against the best LT Lewan and RT Conklin and best blocking TE Walker in the league.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Sounds pretty average to me.

Raiders were ranked 29 in DVOA. He put up 5 sacks one week against Denver, he’s not nearly as impactful as people make him seem. Lots of empty stats.

I like this trade for Raiders. Pay QBs and play offense, fill in other gaps later.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Mack is like most other pass rushers. They dominate the crap O lines, and only occasionally make an impact against the good ones. Even Aaron Donald was relatively quiet against our fairly modest interior O line. You just hope they make an impact at some point in the game like the teams who beat Brady in the SB.

10. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Wow I didn't realize this. So essentially he's like Andrew Luck and gets so much media love for nothing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar