Batman: Arkham Asylum

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Puck, Aug 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

game informer gave it a 9.5. i really liked the demo... however, madden will be my game of choice for a while

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Game Informer usually overscores there reviews
    they are a magazine after all

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

i originally played the Ps3 demo, trying the 360 demo didn't really change much. I like just about evrything about it, the graphics are slick, the presentation is well done, the tech is cool, etc..
    i just can't get over the automated 'bullet-time' fighting sequences, it'd be ok every once in a while, but it's constant .......

I'm waiting to see what Gamespot says, i have a hard time trusting publications and IGN nowadays

5. turf

turf Practice Squad

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I saw the AU review for Arkham and it was 8.7 and I didn't see the US review IGN had (I don't think it had been posted for the PS3 at that time) so I edited my comment to 'wrong review' meaning I looked at the wrong one.

As for the game, I am thinking I will get it when it's released here next week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar