Barrett Jones at #10?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by corymiller, Jan 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Mike Munchak will make sure we take Barrtt Jones, but not at 10.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'm telling you #10 may be a hot trade spot. Dee Milliner & Manti Te'o may still be on the board. Teams may look to trade up for those two.

#13 TB - CB
    #14 CAR - CB
    #15 NOLA - CB/LB
    #16 STL - CB/LB
    #20 Chicago & Balty (for Teo, replacing Ray)

I could see any of these teams looking to trade up for Milliner. Trade back a little, pick up additional assetts.. take Barrett Jones.

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

trading back has never worked out for us. All we do is possibly miss out on a great player, and pick up a bunch of bad ones.

4. xpmar9x

I cant even remember the last time we traded back in the first.

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

2001 for Kevin Carter, 2004 for Travis Laboy, Troupe, and a bunch of other scrubs.

6. xpmar9x

Well, I would of been 10 when that first trade happened.. explains why I dont remember. That and I drink alot. :clap::beerbang:

7. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Screw trading back. We have got to hit a home run @ #10. We can't afford not to.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Just Win Baby

Just Win Baby Starter

That's a good point about team's maybe looking to trade up to get Dee Milliner. Here's another option: we all know the Chargers need a OT, and Taylor Lewan or Jake Matthews (if he declares) may be sitting there at 10. We also know that the Rams need an OT badly, and they may have their favorite of the two. They could be a potential trade partner in order to leapfrog San Diego and get their man. They already have 2 first rounders, so they might be willing to part ways with their 2nd round pick in order to get their choice.

If we trade back to the 16th pick, Warmack WILL still be on the board and we get him. Round 2, if Barrett Jones is there, great, if not, we could grab the center Travis Frederick from Wisconsin, who decided to declare early. The guy is a mammoth for a center at 6'4 and basically 340, and he's not just a tub of lard. Imagine him and Warmack side by side...:woot:

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The combine will help sell the 10th pick

10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

#10 of the first round? Maybe. Be careful though. Just because Herbstreit and Mussberger gushed over him last night does not mean he is worth such a high pick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar