Barkevious Mingo

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by The Playmaker, Feb 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Honestly, I see Mingo going #2 overall. New Jags coach will use him in the hybrid role they used Bruce Irvin in. They need a passrusher, and Mingo provides that. If I was the Jags, i'd take Werner... but I see Mingo in a Jags uni.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I really hope you're right. They'd be doing us a favor by removing a shiny little object our ADD addled front office could be distracted by.

3. xpmar9x

We'd be foolish to take Mingo, our FO has already said they think we're set at DE (atleast for the first round) since we have two starters... but hey we were set at WR last year and look what happened.

The only DE i'd take @ 10 is Werner.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I brought up Fluker's domination of Mingo on titans report and some guy said that it was unfair to judge given the size difference.

So Mingo is worthy of the top pick but the guy who made Mingo his b*tch is not?

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Well that guy was obviously a retard. Mingo is going to be at a size disadvantage every time he takes the field.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

He's got some definite upside it just depends if he can get bigger, if Titans decide to not go OG in the 1st then Mingo would be up there on my board.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

The issue with Mingo is if you think he is Sam Irvin or Von Miller. Miller is a solid 4-3 SAM linebacker when he is not rushing the passer. Rushing the passer is all Irvin dd for Seattle.

Irvin was in on 17 tackles all season and had 8 sacks. Has the nfl gotten that pass oriented that a guy who does nothing else would be worth a top 10 pick?

8. xpmar9x

If we don't go OG, I'd love Dee Milliner or Xavier Rhodes.

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I'm really starting to like Rhodes but idk about CB in the top 10. I rather address one of the lines but if not Rhodes would be a great pick. I like Milliner, he's a tad too high imo or maybe I really suck at evaluating but can't believe he's really the top CB. His play his first 2 years was yikes, just kind of scared me off a bit.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Color me absolutely surprised that Rhodes ran as fast as he did. Still not sure he has the hips to play corner, but he definitely has the makeup speed.

Still like Trufant more than any CB in this draft.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar