Bad news.....Hope out for the season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Bobo, Dec 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I wish him the best. When he was on the turf with those shakes, it looked scary.

2. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Yeah that sucks...hope he is ok.

3. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

Hope Out for Rest of '07 Season

SUMMARY: Titans S Chris Hope will miss the rest of the season after tests revealed he has an injury to his spinal cord. The team initially tested for concussion symptoms, but further tests revealed an injury which could require surgery. It isn't believed to be career-ending. “After numerous studies and opinions, Chris Hope's season is over," Coach Jeff Fisher said. “The doctors don't feel it is safe for him to finish the season. It is not a career-ending injury by any means. We are going to continue to evaluate it. He may heal up as a result of rest, and we have not ruled out surgery as a possibility."

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

4. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I wish Chris the best. With any luck, we'll know about his status before free agency begins. This sounds like it could possibly be career-threatening.

If it is, we pretty much have to make a run for Bob Sanders as a FA.

5. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

:sad2:Bad bad news,lets hope Lowry doesn't go down and wer'e left with Nickey in there.:hang:

6. bgtitanfan

bgtitanfan Guest

is the injury that serious? I love Hope but if we can get bob sanders....then bye bye hope :yes:

7. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

:cry: I love Chris Hope

8. CanadaTitan

CanadaTitan Guest

i highly doubt we go after bob sanders with hope, lowry, fuller, nickey, griffen all back there

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Well Nicky is almost gone, hope will be gone. Lowry may not be seen as a starter anymore, neither is Fuller.

So there might be a chance for it. Hopefully Hope will be back though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar