Back Up Middle Linebacker

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titantrusince82, Feb 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

What flipping happy meal world are you in anyway. Shenanigans? You have to be kidding me. Are those voices talking to you again?

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Nick Barnett anyone? Started every game last 2 seasons. And let's face it, there is a good chance our backup MLB will end up having to start a lot of game.

4. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

How could anyone want Te'o, possibly the only player dumber than Vince Young. Not the kind of player I want on this team even if he has all the skills.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea buddy youre on WG53 level, the internet isn't for you

that monkey avatar suits you well

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I'm not the one who is afraid of drafting a MLB in the 2nd round because of the "shenanigans". My God you sound like a two year old and drafting Teo won't have any implications other than the ones dancing in your head. Besides, my monkey avatar looks better than the monkey avatar you have.

It is real simple. Teo isn't going to be any different than drafting anyone else. There won't be shenanigans or any other non-sense going on. You just like being a drama queen to get attention.

7. JCBRAVE

Was The Jungle Book your favorite movie as a kid? I mean why do you call yourself "Soxcat" and sport a monkey as an avatar?

Also, you have a history of half reading things, might wanna work on that Soxpuppet

8. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

So soxcat you don't mind if we waste our 2nd round pick on someone who is incredibly dumb?

9. JCBRAVE

did you not look at his avatar?

10. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

No actually I have no desire to draft Teo or any MLB in the 2nd round at all because we have other needs. But I don't think "in TN I fear he'd cause issues because of his shenanigans" which is only what some mindless 2 yr old would think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar