Bacarri Rambo

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by xpmar9x, Mar 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Yea it is just weed

But you can be suspended for it, and chances are he will keep doing it.

2. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Starter

Not by the sounds of the article, it was just a mistake it seems. The coach seems to trust the guy's story about weed brownies. I would definitely take a chance on the guy, he could end up being a special player. That's if he enters the supplemental draft.

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I was not there so this is just speculation.....

but what kind of person just does not know those are pot brownies? I mean, if he was in some 5 star hotel or restaurant and ate the brownies sure. But I doubt that is the case.

I just don't buy anyone's story of, "I didn't know".

4. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

i would use a third on him easily...ss replacement next year

5. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Starter

Well I live in Europe so I guess I have a different perspective on the availability of weed brownies among the common population. :ha:

6. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

This dude would easily be worth a second round pick in the 2013 draft so I'd offer up to a 3rd on him. I've watched him a lot and he is one ppf those guys who is always around the ball. I thought he was going to have a big season this year and push his stock to a late 1st early 2nd so getting him in the 3rd would be a huge steal for us.

7. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

So lucky...

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

1st round material.. Just needed to be honest about his situation, instead of trying to make up some bogus story..

But yeah, I would easily give up a 4th for him,

9. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Yeah, most stoners I know don't just go around handing out their weed all willy nilly.

Seriously, I wish they'd just stop testing for weed. It doesn't enhance performance, who gives a damn if they are smoking pot?

That said, if we picked him in the supp draft, would he be availiable this year?

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

yessir

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar