B/R giving us some love.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LosingBy3, Sep 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ee-titans-the-most-underrated-team-in-the-nfl

The video says it all, and this makes me feel a hell of a lot better about our team, I don't think we've ever really had this kind of stuff said about us,in years, except maybe last season.

Maybe instead of going 8-8 or 9-7, our years of disappointment have kept our expectations low, and we're in for a seriously awesome surprise this season?

I'd like to think so.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Preditan

Preditan --- --- --- --- Staff

3. XO

XO Nevada Native

Bleacher Report?

That's like being excited because the Tennessean featured the Titans in an article.

• High Five x 1
    • LOL x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Hit the Target x 1
    • Troll x 1
  4. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Glad to see Chris Simms finally found something he is good at.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  5. kenny

kenny Starter

This is very high praise. We should be happy to get this type of media attention anywhere and anytime we can get it. It is not a large media outlet, sure we know that; however, this is usually how it goes. Small market media usually talks about teams before they ever get the respect they deserve from larger media outlets. A few more wins and we will see the coverage we have wanting. Especially considering we are playing some good teams the next 2 weeks. I know Dallas has issues on defense, but they can put up huge numbers on the other side of the ball. Then we play Cincinnati (My wife's chosen team even through the Carson Palmer we suck days.) They will be a very big test for this team. They are great on offense and defense. If we come out of Cincinnati with a win (Man I pray we do or I will hear it FOREVER) then we can be very excited and look for that big time exposure we have lacked for years.

6. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

Attention for our team is attention, We'll take what we can get. :p

7. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

While I have a feeling we are going to have a good year I 'm cautiously optimistic because I've been stung more than a few time in the past few years by getting excited and having the rug pulled out from under me.

But this time we have a real coaching staff directing the team and I do feel we've finally turned the corner and will be that surprise team. I can't wait to see us back in the map again!

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

B/R?

Okay so which one of you wrote the article?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar