Available Wideouts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, May 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Aint Moulds still out there? He might still have a bit in the tank. Could help the seven youngens turn into two gooduns.

2. Nine

Nine Starter

Yep...Moulds is still out there....and his production over the past three years has been comparable to Keyshawn's. I'd give Key the edge in terms of ability, but Moulds comes with considerably less baggage.

The Pats are probably going to cut at least one good WR. Right now, they've got Randy Moss, Donte Stallworth, Wes Welker, Chad Jackson , Kelly Washington, Jabar Gaffney, Reche Caldwell, and some other guys.

I'm seeing Gaffney and/or Caldwell as potential cuts. Stallworth, Welker, and Washington were signed prior to the Moss trade; I doubt Stallworth or Welker are going anywhere, but I'm guessing Washington could be acquired for a late pick.

For some far-fetched ideas....there are a number of underperforming first-round WR's who might be available at a reasonable price. Troy Williamson has just about worn out his welcome in Minnesota; the Falcons aren't exactly thrilled with Michael Jenkins or Roddy White. In Carolina, Keary Colbert hasn't done crap since his rookie season; Tampa's Michael Clayton hasn't been much better.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

uuhhhh, why?

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i know right, that was a wierd argument..

5. DJB

DJB Starter

I think Key has the edge over those other available WRs. He can be productive. He can mentor the young WRs. He can bring some fire and emotion to the team

6. Bulluckfan

Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

Actually, I like this idea. Each of those teams (except maybe Carolina) has had inconsistent QB play, so it's quite possible that one of these players is actually quite good and just needs a change of scene.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wouldn't mind Williamson or Clayton.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Did you not watch the game?

1. Reche Caldwell lines up with nobody in front of him. The colts didn't even have a man in his area. All he had to do was wait for the ball and score the touchdown. BUT what did he do?
    Of course Brady notices the coverage, tosses him the ball and Caldwell drops it. It was as easy of a touchdown as you could ever ask for.

2. Caldwell dropped ANOTHER easy TD pass later in the game.

No way you missed those 2 plays if you watched the game. Everyone talked about it during and after. The patriots (no ifs about it) win that game if he simply caught the 2 easy passes.

9. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I'm with you on that one.

10. DJB

DJB Starter

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar