Available QB's???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VA_Titans, Jan 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VA_Titans

VA_Titans Camp Fodder

I know we have tons of threads about all these different QB's in the league but lets break them down and see which one would fit our system the best...

1. McNabb- He might be past his prime but with the people we could put around him and might do something. If it was up to me I'd pass on him tho, the man always gets beat up...

2. Orton- He's like a system guy and I don't see him doing well in our system at all. IMO he'd be more like the Orton when he played for the Bears.

3. Quinn- Hasn't showed much in his career but he's young and has all the tools but when you think about it there has to be a reason why he isn't playing.

4. Fylnn- IDK much about him so I don't want him...

5. Palmer- I believe he'd be a perfect fit for this team, I could see him coming in and doing very well in our system. He's played the best in his career when he's had a good running game and Tennessee could give him that. Plus we have the tools to put around him and I don't think it would take much to him either

THOUGHTS????

2. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Re-sign KC to start, Rusty backup after that I don't care. I want Luck or Barkley in 2012, nothing else will do.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

You really want Matt Barkley? What makes you so convinced on him?

4. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Orton is the only one on the list that wouldn't make me throw up in my mouth if the Titans signed. Well Flynn if we can get him for like nothing too.

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Bruce Gradkowski. He's better than almost every QB you listed.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Palmer's a USC guy if I'm not mistaken, sounds like a guy Fisher would love to suck off. I would have to think that Cincy would have enough respect for him to accommodate his trade demands, so why not us?

I think that McNabb would be the better option though. He has to be embarrassed by the fact that Shanahan basically came out and called him an out of shape fat @ss. So I can see him showing up next season in the best shape of his career and blowing people away again.

As for the other scrubs you mentioned, pass.

7. VA_Titans

VA_Titans Camp Fodder

I'm stuck on Palmer, but if we didn't get him I'd go after McNabb

8. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I can't lie, he's impressed me too. I caught quite a few Raiders games and dude had their offense looking really good at times. And he's also pretty mobile which is a big plus. He played a lot better than Jason Campbell did. I think he could be a solid QB if given a shot.

9. VA_Titans

VA_Titans Camp Fodder

ummm nooo

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

You have Brady Quinn on your list... and douchebag Orton.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar