Available Free Agents?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tennessee, Mar 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

The Titans have built a reputation of being "strictly business, nothing personal".. but i hope they bend that a little in Keith's case.

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

To the person who dosent know who Travis Fisher is... he was a starter for the Rams I believe for 2 years. He absolutly is a NO. Id rather have Rey playing then him.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

who wouldn't?

;)

4. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Reynadolegy, those were the days.

5. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I dont think rey is taht bad rly, hes not good, but not bad, hes still real young

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'm a huge Bulluck fan. I'm one of his biggest defenders on here. However, I think this goes too far. He'd prefer to be a silent leader, the guy who does the work, but doesn't necessarily speak. When we lost Eddie, Carter, Mason, Rolle, etc... he had to step in a little, but I still don't think I'd say he would be the most important off-field player. Maybe he was last year, but he'll have to work to keep that status ahead of Young.

I agree that he's been massively important to the team in the last couple of years, and I hope we treat him well.

7. Tennessee

Tennessee Guest

Jamar Fletcher CB Coming in today with WR Stallworth....

Fletcher was the 2000 Thorpe Award Winner (Nation's Top College Defensive Back)... former 1st round pick... probably a fading prospect (but had 3 int's for Detroit last yr)... Other than that I got nothing.

8. Tennessee

Tennessee Guest

Here's the link from the Tennessean regarding my last post...

http://tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll...=fFK0bgm9kwmD8vk9aU/YxXo0B8D/TfWOOlUaYctr/1w=

Also says the Titans are still talking to Chris Brown, "He's a player that we want back," Reinfeldt said of Brown.

Article mentions:
    Stallworth's visit today and what he's looking for in a contract...

also talks about:
    Dominic Rhodes
    Willis McGahee
    Kevin Curtis
    Robaire Smith
    and the Titans expressing interest in WR Kelley Washington

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar