Authentic Jersey's

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VYoung10USC, Sep 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VYoung10USC

VYoung10USC Guest

I know this has been talked about on this forum but I need to know if anyone knows where i can a fake jersey with stiching just like real, but fake? It would be great if you could help thanks!

2. SARGO127

SARGO127 Starter

Your username is confusing.

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Yeah I'm a little thrown off.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Maybe that National Championship game was his favorite of all-time? Maybe USC is South Carolina? Maybe I don't know and I'm just throwing up possibilities?

6. VYoung10USC

VYoung10USC Guest

I needed something out of the ordinary and I am a huge Vince Young Fan, and a HUGE USC fan. I just figure you can't let the past get to you! Trust me I get a lot of crap from everyone I know about it!

7. ezeblazin

ezeblazin Starter

What the heck would you want a fake jersey for?

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

well, it's cheap, you can't tell it's not $200 with out extreme scrutiny and knowledge of what to look for and no one else gives a crap.

Why would I pay the same or more for a "geniune replica" at the mall that is silk screened and no where close to the level of craftsmanship as an unathorized authentic? It's like a bootleg video game. 100% enjoyable... it's just the NFL didn't get my money.

The jerseys are made in the same places the true authentics were. They are over run stock. Occasionally there is a minor defect. In that instance most any ebayer will disclose that to protect feedback.

Do you like to spend more when you don't have to?
    Do you throw away rebate forms?
    Did you wad up your stimulus check and toss it in the waste paper basket?

9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

good point, but the best deal is the game-worns at the Titans camps in the offseasons. those are 50 dollars, and authentic as can be. Just get a seam-ripper, and take off the letters, and you can go to a local craft store and get some iron on letters, and it looks pretty dang good if you get the right size lettering.

For example...I saw a number 28 at camp, but there's no way I'd fit into it, if I could, I'd have a Johnson jersey right now.

10. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

A little off topic but I'm going to the Raiders/Chargers game in a couple weeks, I wanted to get a jersey and I saw Kerry Collins jerseys for about $35. Think that would be a good buy? Seems kinda funny to me.

I'd love a Jerry Rice jersey (big fan) but I'd be a little worried the jersey might not arrive by next Thursday when my flight leaves.

Thoughts?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar