Training Camp August 5, 2015

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

I think when you're a rookie you don't throw passes that can be intercepted like 50/50 balls. What you do in practice directly transitions to how you play in a game.its not like he's completing every pass he's just being smart to put the ball where only the receiver can get it. He's thrown a bunch of deep balls too bra @520

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Troll Troll x 1
  2. JRayStay

JRayStay Starter

I guess it's a good thing no one has said that then eh?

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Umm did you read the quotes above mine.

• Boring Boring x 1
  4. JRayStay

JRayStay Starter

Yeah I did. And no one I've read says he's not throwing to deep routes. As a matter of fact, everything I've read has stated that he's throwing every route, and doing very well at it.
    But testing receiver's ability to make contested catches, like the Rodgers article talks about, is the job of an established vet that has earned his stripes.
    Not a rookie that is in the process of developing timing and chemistry with his receivers.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Pretty sure "Low percentage passes into coverage" is the Websters dictionary term of a bad pass.

Maybe "bad decision" is better.

Either way, it isn't something one of the best QBs in the league and a rookie can both get away with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar