Attorney for Pacman Upset at Treatment

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jun 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

:beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

(I think Hoffa wears a pinky ring)

2. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Brings back memories, I cant say theyre good ones either

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I am sure Hoffa will be proud to take the advise of someone just as brain dead as Cochran is right now.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Now that was embarrising..

Lame as hell and also a violation of board rules. You are not even clever enough to know how to call someone a moron and make it stick.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'll gladly wear the 10%.

And apparently I have gotten away numerous times of calling you many things, clearly you are not clever enough to realise it are you?

6. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

I for one enjoyed the 12 feet under crack.

:ha:

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Gunny is the man!

How many arguments have we had on gotitans gunny? 150? 200? One time, one time your deluded thinking has you believing you won one of them and you have to advertise it like it's a miraculous achievement. If it was true it would be.

You proved my superiority. Thank you. Like an 80 year old woman knocking out lennox lewis. Is that how you see this?

Why brag about winning an argument against a retard? I'm short bus remember?

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ihD93bGoXXA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ihD93bGoXXA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

8. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

That was a :)) between Riverman and myself,
    in case anyone misunderstood, cause the Feds were at my doorstep again this morning, so I'm thinking?

[​IMG]

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

you know you are risking a lecture on PM use from Ewker now, right?

10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

?????????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar