At what point will you guys not care if we lose?; higher draft pick

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Oct 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

I think i stopped caring after the Jacksonville game:hmm:

2. customtitan

customtitan Special Teams Standout

not sure i want a top 5 pick... aside from cj we havent exactly lit it up with our top picks. i could see us pickin a top five and wasting a ton of money on them.

3. Jedimasterbyrd

Jedimasterbyrd Time Traveler/Jewel Thief

Hoping we lose for a more expensive/risky first round draft pick is not the smart thing to do.

4. soopacee

soopacee I'm Blaine Bishop

exactly....they really never had a great draft, and most of the higher picks were busts, we are better at finding gems in late rounds

and since we need a QB oh so bad, and we wasted a pick on Young, you honestly think the Titans will draft a QB?

i gave up on this season, but not this team, something needs to happen, NOW.....if they keep treating this the way they are, guys will not wanna stay on this team, and that scares me

Bud Adams better take his head out his :grrr: and sign a ton of free agents next year......if they choose to sign a QB, i wouldnt mind Orton or tavaris jackson....honestly....but i think Orton will stay in Denver

they could sign Brandon Marshall, Vincent Jackson, Davone Bess, Mark Clayton, Dom. Hixon, Mason (again)...anyone....BUT we need a stable QB first

and there are soooooo many good defensive players that are going to be free agents we cant :grrr:: around....SPEND MONEY!!!
    (DeMarcus Ware-Shawne Merriman-Karlos Dansby-DeMeco Ryans-Barrett Ruud) especially if Bulluck doesnt stay

(Julius Peppers-Aaron Kampman-Elvis Dumervil-Chike Okeafor-Adewale Ogunleye) especially with KVB and kearse both probably gonna leave

and ESPECIALLY-->Dunta Robinson-Carlos Rogers-Terrence McGee-Leigh Bodden-Walt Harris-) finnegan hurt i understand....but other than that, wow o wow

more than likely we draft a QB, fine......get someone to atleast play next year til a ROOKIE qb is ready to play......im all about the future now.....i will not die before the titans win a freakin SB

oh and FIRE CHUCK CECIL NOW

5. TygerNeo

TygerNeo Camp Fodder

Because we are old and in need of rebuilding, if they waive VY, then they will draft a QB. I just hope that it is a 7 - 12 pick. Earlier than that then we are paying a ton of money on a QB who has less than a 50% chance of being successful. Too risky.

NFL needs a rookie salary scale like the NBA!

6. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

Tavaris Jackson? ....no thanks

Eric Berry!

7. AH3

AH3 Rookie

It really depends on who they would take with a top pick. If it's Berry or Suh, then by all means, lose all we want. But if we grab one of the QBs, I wouldn't like it at all. None of them seem like top 3 prospects IMO. If we happen to win some more and can grab one of them in the middle picks, then I guess that's fine. I'd rather have Brandon Spikes though and grab a QB in free agency (Campbell- with an O-line and some more weapons I think he would fit in well).

8. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

we should just sell out #1 pick and buy up mad free agents. is this possible? o.o

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

the bye week

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I try to keep the optimistic approach going, it makes the long season more enjoyable at least til we lose 8 games.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar