At this point, I think we will keep Jerry Gray

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Jan 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

oh, lol :p

It's to everyone that's defending Gray, were you doing that? ;)

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

no

well I would defend him against someone trying to actually throw him into a dumpster fire, but not with much enthusiam

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I just wish he wasn't afraid to blitz good QB's. So what if they beat you, you're still messing with their internal clock, that in itself will screw them up some.

It's simple really, Most QB's know they have 4 seconds to get that ball out, if you start getting them thinking that number is any less, they'll hurry passes and make mistakes, their eyes will come down, and you might even hit one of them and hurt them.

Blitzes are the answer.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

at least it gets the drives over qucker - lol

5. JCBRAVE

The less we have to see Michael Griffin, the better

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

He really is being interviewed as a HC candidate. He's like the defacto Rooney rule guy in the league.

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

8. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I like Jerry Gray, he's from my hometown of Lubbock, Texas. But I hate him as coordinator of my defense. He's just not cut out for this. As for the Rooney rule, everybody knows that's a joke. If I was him I wouldn't even do the interviews.

9. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

One of the worst defenses in nfl history ( points against), how do you not fire him? Of course why have we kept munch? Got a feeling the sellouts stop next year, Bud gonna get the message when the money not pooring in.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. JCBRAVE

He will find his way back at the college level by not taking an interview for head coaching job in the NFL. He knows better. That will come back to bite you if you turn down a head coaching interview.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar