At #15, Who Do You Want?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanJeff, Apr 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

When I was looking for us a Tackle that could be there at 33 I ignored Le'Raven Clark because his name is Le'Raven

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

I just watched a series of his, he looks terrible so far

3. JCBRAVE

you said no WR plz then go on to say you want us to draft this classes 15th receiver?

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. 615nick

615nick Starter

If we do go reciever, i want it to be later and be a versatile guy. I like braxton and Pharoh cooper, but idk if they'll be there in the 3rd. I think we'll take a te before a wr. Wr and rb are 2 luxury picks this year, we need way to many other things.

5. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Alright hypothetical time. What do we do if theres a run on tackles? I think its totally plausable that this is the case-- fans undervalue OL every year.

Teams that could draft a tackle before #15:
    Charger, Jags, Ravens, 49ers, Eagles, Giants, Dolphins, Lions (trade above us).

Lets say that Tunsil, Stanley, Conklin, Decker are gone. Do you reach for Spriggs or Ifedi here? Or draft a WR/DT like Will Fuller/Treadwell/Reed and hope we can find a RT at 33 in Spriggs or Ifedi (and then the question is... what if those two are gone)?

I think this hypothetical shows where Robinson really wants to move up.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
  6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I don't see Jacksonville taking an OT. They signed Kelvin Beechum this year and have Jeremy Parnell at RT. Luke Joeckel fits in there somewhere as a possible swing tackle.

And I don't see Spriggs as a reach at 15. I think he's better thank Conklin and Stanley.

I'd probably take the #2 CB, DE or #1 WR over the #5 OT.

7. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Yea Jags would only be a question if Tunsil was there. They probably won't like you said.

8. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Thanks JWill

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

If somehow Jrob lets this scenario play out the way you suggest without moving up before the last of the four is gone, simple answer.... Take a CB or BPA. Don't reach for the second tier at 15. We have the 33 pick. Add a 3rd to that and we're right back in the early 20s to grab Ifedi or Spriggs if we feel we need to. I would also call Baalke and pitch him #45 for Anthony Davis. There are options and Im sure Jrob has a plan for all of them.

10. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Plenty of WR's we could take at 64 or 76. Boyd, Higgins, Shepard maybe, Carroo, Braxton Miller.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar