Asante Samuel will not report

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Mar 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

LOL you guys cant get enough of me can you? Not only did we make a thread go for 4 pages that you said should of never happened.. you just brought it into a completly diffrent one.

Anyways tho. Dang what would New England want to trade away Samuel?

I want him !!!!!!!!!!

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'm just curious how you would feel seeing as getting Samuel means we can't get Ginn (unless he really falls)

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

We would have to trade our first round pick to get him?

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

probably more than that

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

of course.

6. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Man, you in La-La land if you thought we'd have to give anything less than a 1st Round Pick for that cat (and I'm guessing it would take a lot more than simpily a first to get him).

7. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

I truly hate these "Hope Building" threads. Let's be cool, act like we didn't see that posting about Samuel, and all quietly hope and pray to ourselves that a trade or something happens where he comes here.

8. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

Just out of curiosity though..lol, if they wanted a straight up trade for Pac, right now, if your Reindfelt, do you pull the trigger on that one??

9. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Naw Brah, I do it big on hopes, theyre jsut hopes, lets not get serious

10. Hellblitzer

Hellblitzer Guest

they pulled the trigger on trading for Kevin Carter, I can see them doing it again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar