As Offseason Workouts Begin, Haynesworth May Not Participate

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Mar 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

you people?

as for your initial comment, no we don't. But we get a sample of you and I think that is enough to give us a fair idea.

Suddenly I feel like going to Europe.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Yeah. Last time I had to go to a work-related event which was not required but expected, I was thinking about telling my boss he was taking away my rare time with friends and family.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Last time I showed up for work when it wasn't required, I got a rash and a bonus.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Don't they have mandatory protection at the brothels?

5. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

Maybe you can correct me if I'm wrong, but I always thought these conditioning camps really weren't meant for everyone. They are usually for new players and players who really need the conditioning. Across the league there's probably only a handful of starters who attend these things. As long as Haynesworth and everyone else for that matter are doing their work on their own there's no problem.

6. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

you do kiddie parties?

7. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

voluntary = mandatory in case of NFL practices. Typically, only seasoned vets can usually get away with these in my (limited) experience.

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I do think that's one of the dumbest things ever. I wish the NFL (or team, whatever) would just make it mandatory, or cut it out all together.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar