As I said... Chris Johnson will handi-cap this team

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Sep 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

We were 'grooming' Harris under Mawae to be the center of the future..why did we slide him out for Amano??

2. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Did you see the link i posted which showed statistical evidence that our O-Line is garbage? Of course you ignored that because you're almost as annoying as the 9/11 truthers and won't look at any evidence because it hurts your stupid argument.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

The same link that's jumbled stats says that Indianapolis has the 21st best offensive line in the league?

Yes. I saw it, and ignored it because it's pure rubbish.

Ignore the clear stats that say we didn't allow anyone in our backfield last year.

lol @ your 9-11 truthers remark. Random, but showed just how you'll manipulate to see what you want to see.

4. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

The Titans are also bottom 5 in passing attempts per game. All these other teams you're comparing our OLine's numbers to pass the ball nearly twice as much as we do. So yeah, those four teams allowed less sacks then us with about 175% as many drop backs.

5. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

lol the colts have a great O-line? Your reading comprehension must be low. Colts are ranked #1 in pass protection for their o-line, but 22nd for rushing. How many rushing games did they have last year? 1? Yea that's it 1..I bet there aren't any teams that have less than that in the NFL. So yea pure rubbish. :sad2: According to you stats are rubbish but an article on Bleacher Report is more reputable. :ha::ha:

6. Deuce Wayne

Funny how you just completely contradicted yourself.

So we allow few sacks because we don't pass...

yet...

you use Indy's 100 yard rushing games to base your opinion on their o-line?

A team that doesn't run...

Brilliant.

7. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

How exactly did I contradict myself? Your the one that can't even read a simple chart that shows them #1 in pass protection and #22 in run protection. It's two separate things..Learn to read please.

8. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I think a large part of why the Titans allowed so few sacks is because KFC chucked it in the 2nd row every time a team showed blitz.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Exactly, plus the titans were 30th in the NFL in passes attempted..

10. Deuce Wayne

You don't understand how you contradicted yourself and you tell ME to read? lol

1. You dismissed my opinion because the Titans don't pass the ball much.

2. You used a reason why the Colts line isn't good because they didn't have but 1 one hundred yard rushing game when.... they don't run the ball much.

Comprende'?

You just insulted the reason I said something- then used the exact same logic as a rebuttal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar