As bad as CJ was today

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dbc5631, Sep 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Don't just do a drive by it sucks Obie09, tell us what CJ did today to earn his top money?

2. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

CJ didn't have many carries but he started getting necessary first downs both running and receiving.....it would be nice if they could get that offensive line at least into college form...just pathetic push today.

Also, let's get CJ into something besides a checkdown flare.....

3. customtitan

customtitan Special Teams Standout

i'll tell ya he looked like a bum out there. i seen several plays were was standing around and basically doin nothing.

4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

He gotz hiz money$$$ now

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Titans had a total of one first down by running.
    So, you're saying CJ is only as good as his O line? But he held out for top playmaker money. Maybe we should have paid him less, paid for a top O line, and we could see some plays being made?

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. Mr.biggums

You have got to have a line regardless of who your runningback is.......don't sit there and say CJ has handicapped the team's cap......overpaying several undeserving players will do that.

Maybe you should see how much the titans have paid our tackles.....

Making plays requires two important elements....talent and scheme. You honestly think CJ is being utilized correctly? It's the same old titans......

7. amy

amy Starter

"It's the same old titans...."

I hope you're wrong, but I fear you're right. 'sigh' We certainly looked like the same ole, same ole, didn't we? I'm hoping it is because we have a lot of new players, new coach, new staff; Let's see how they do in the next two games before we condemn them to football hell.

8. Mr.biggums

I'm not condemning them for playing bad, I expected that, but it's the SAME ISSUES and same vanilla play-calling. Vanilla as in running when you know they are going to run it and passing it when you know they are passing. You don't have to show all your plays, but at least mix it up.

IMO, if the Jaguars had a decent head coach, we would have lost by three touchdowns.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar