As a true Titans fan..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Oct 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Fortunately my "fan status" isn't subject to others' interpretation.
    I guarantee you I've put in my time AND THEN SOME being a hardcore NFL nutcase for longer than I'd guess 85% of the folks here.
    Though I may just be a cartoon.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Ha hah!!

Finally the truth comes out. That's where your Fisher mancrush comes from.:)

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Chit- my high five has to sit next to RT's. :wack:

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It'd be great if we win a superbowl but seeing as I had nothing to do with it I can't see why I would get too excited, let alone the 'greatest feeling ever' thought.

6. Aday25

Aday25 TITANSDAY

Whats funny was I was the same way. I like the Broncos too. But I was too young to really have a team. My Dad never really had a team so I went from team to team until about the same age as you I was 12-13. When the Oilers came to Tennessee and then became the Titans and I was hooked for life. That first year was amazing! And now I'm only 24 but I'll never leave this team now matter how bad it gets.

7. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

Fisher is a great coach. It's not his fault the players suck arse. Well I guess to some extent it is, since he drafted them,but you never know what you are going to get out of a player....just look at CJ.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar