As a game manager QB i'd choose...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Aug 18, 2009.

?
  1. Favre

11 vote(s)
    29.7%
  2. Kerry

26 vote(s)
    70.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pastorini

Pastorini Camp Fodder

Brett is one of the best of all time. There is no denying that but he is not going to be willing to be a game manager anymore than Iverson is going to be willing to be a pass first point guard in my opinion. They are guys that if you want them on your team you have to basically just give them the ball and hope for the best. I think that is part of the reason Iverson cant find a job right now and why Brett is on his 3rd team in 3 years. I also wonder about his shoulder/arm condition. I wish Brett the best though. :)

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

The absurdity of this thread has brought me much joy!

There are very, very few QBs who could work well in our system.

3. Tru Blu

Tru Blu Hit Em Harder

Collins, Favre has no interest in being a teammate (hence not joining the team tilnow) if you want to win superbowls you have to go through hell and back with your team during training camp and etc. you cant just step in right before the season, if im a Minnesota fan i want Rosenfelds starting

4. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Like i said before. I don't see him as the best of all time. Manning destroys a defense better, so does brady, and even brees. Bretts just been here long enough to finally break them. His records will be history once manning retires.

5. Pastorini

Pastorini Camp Fodder

I understand and I agree that he is not the best of all time but that is why I said "one of the best". It would be hard for me to deny that he is one of the best of all time. Probably top 10. :)

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Probably top 10? Defiantly top 10, if not better.

7. Pastorini

Pastorini Camp Fodder

Statistically for sure but it is also opinion as to who the top 10 are. Different stats are looked at differently through different eras. Guys like Bart Starr, Johnny Unitas, Bob Griese, Joe Namath etc do not look that impressive statisticly but in their era they were very good qbs. There are some guys whose stats are not as dramatic that I might choose ahead of Favre such as a Troy Aikman or a Steve Young.

Other guys I would consider among the best QBs would be Montanna, Manning, Brady, Marino, Kelly, Staubach, Dawson, Elway, Aikman, Young, Unitas, Fouts, Anderson, etc. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar