Article on Madden Ratings

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by smili, Jun 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smili

smili Starter

Hi all, I wanted to post this article I came across about how the Madden ratings are put together. Thought folks here might be interested. It goes into quite a bit of detail on what stats it weights more heavily for various positions in effort to make more realistic game.

How Madden Ratings Are Made | FiveThirtyEight

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This article is teriyaki

3. JBC

JBC Starter

The part of the article about Cam Newton hobbling up to the guy's office to complain about his speed rating only makes Newton seem like more of a shallow immature baby.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Step 1. Find last year's ratings.

Step 2. Use last year's ratings.

Step 3. Make billions.

• LOL LOL x 4
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

That was a long read, but interesting. It also confirmed what I thought in regards to upgrading players in offline franchise. For every player, awareness is the first thing I upgrade as it makes the biggest difference in a players overall rating.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar