Arthur Smith is a Big Issue!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Thanos22, Nov 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I don't know man. Money and connections speak.

We're talking FedEx here.

What Owner wouldn't want FedEx on their side? Art Smith will get his chance, no matter what. He's nothing special at all to me or some of us, but he has crazy connections.

2. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Hire Arthur Smith to be the face of your billion dollar franchise so you can get your cat food a day earlier.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Why does another Billionaire owner need Fed Ex ? I don’t understand the idea there? For what? Fed Ex is a Tennessee company. His dad is worth more than the Adams family. I could see the okay being the Smith family buying into or the complete Titans team after his son learns all he can. That makes more sense than him going somewhere else. He was sent here to start at the bottom for a reason. Just my opinion....

4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Hard to comprehend what you said, but no owner in the NFL NEED extra money, but you better believe they WANT more money.

But to have FedEx on your side, would put way more money in your pockets.

You have to understand that these owners want more money in their pockets, no matter what. Do you really think they're content with the $1.8 billion they already have?

FedEx literally bought the Redskins name to their knees. Think about that for a second.

If FedEx can bring a powerful team like the Redskins to their knees by a name change, what do you think they can do to make their trust fund OC an HC?

5. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

So what you are saying is that the value and success of your billion dollar franchise will be tied to someone that is unfireable?

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Having his connections with FedEx will take him far.

Whether he gets hired or not won't hurt FedEx one way or another. But you better believe whatever team hires the trust fund kid will reap the benefits.

7. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Fed Ex threatened to pull naming rights and money. On an issue that had National support. Fed Ex is a public company. It’s about public image. It isn’t Smiths plaything, Not even remotely the same thing,,,, Sorry, you are wrong about this, Fed Ex isn’t getting Smith a Head Coaching gig, His Dad, like I said is more likely to buy the Titans than buy him a job. That’s just insane.

#127 TitanMark, Dec 13, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2020
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Huh?

9. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

What do you not understand ?

10. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

The great A Smith will become a HC because he is a football genius!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar