Arizona Cardinals..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by thnom, Apr 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

We're probably a little biased, but if you had told me a couple months ago that we would get Young and White on the first day, I would have thought we pulled Ditka.

2. thnom

thnom Camp Fodder

I prefer Maroney and I think he'll be the best RB from this class. He's quite big and runs like Larry Johnson with one cut. He's got the wheels and he doesn't have mileage which DeAngelo does. 1,000 rushes before hitting the NFL? That's like taking a brand new car with 50,000 mile on the clock.

So far I like the Titans, Cleveland, Philadelphia and New England's draft. Philly got 2 players they wanted and both with 1st round talent.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

2008, can you explain how Edge makes their defense better? Takes more time off the clock? I don't know, but that doesn't make much of a difference if you can't stop anyone's passing game.

4. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

If the Cards can beef up the Offensive Line, then that offense should make up for the lack of defense.

With a new stadium, Edge, Boldin, Fitzgerald, Leinart and now Pope I think the Cardinals will be a team to watch out for.

Look what a new stadium did for the Titans...;)

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I think the Cowboys have got a better shot at winning the NFC than the Cards. That may not be a popular opinion and I'm not trying to shift the topic, but for the sake of comparison... I really think Dallas is the team to watch.

6. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

The running game is a huge part of a defense. Staying on the field more and draining clock = having defensive players that aren't tired = less possessions they have to stop. More points on the board = less options for their offense = better chance of stopping them. Edge is also an excellent pass blocker that should help keep Warner on his feet and drives alive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar