aren't you glad...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Sep 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

aren't you glad we didnt listen to some of those people who said cut finnegan after his DUI?

i am :yes:

2. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I would still cut him, I hate DUI committers or however you word it.

3. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

I met his brother while tailgating at our first preseason game... don't think the guy even knew what a beer was... so maybe the money and a little fame got to Cortland... I'm sure he learned his lesson

4. smili

smili Starter

I think at the time of the DUI Finnegan only had the most minimal of signing money, and had no real NFL money to speak of.

5. well, in my opinion finnegan should be starting over hill at the cb spot, and maybe put hill at the nickel spot

6. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

We have to remember that the nickle is totally different than playing straight up corner. Although I'm willing to give it a shot, Hill is just not cutting it... But remember Hill's on "notice" :yes:

7. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

well thats not very nice.

the guy coulda had two beers in one hour and been over the legal limit. doesnt mean he was impared... legally so... yes...physically so- well, probably not. but the law was made for women and people who have never drank before

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

yes. no, hell yeah I'm glad. They should promote him to RCB.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Two things -

1. Its Bulluck (in your sig)

2. The Chosen One does not get put on notice unless he says so. :yes:

10. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

1.) That's a typo, good eye tho...

2.)What's he chosen for? Hill is not a starting CB because he has dreads... I know it looks cool, but looks don't play for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar