Are We Worse Than The Dolphins?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanthakur, Sep 19, 2019.

?

Are We Worse Than The Dolphins?

This poll will close on Sep 19, 2029 at 9:37 PM.
  1. No, it’s just Mariota

61.5%
  2. Yea, this roster is over rated

38.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. El Guapo

El Guapo Starter

They're connected dude. How tf can you properly evaluate what you have with this **** protection? Your hate boner is clouding your judgement

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

How the hell did we beat Cleveland in Cleveland?

I bet they would never lose to us now.

3. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

Because we win the games everyone says we’re going to lose and lose the games we’re supposed to win. It’s the Titans way, nothing new here..lol

4. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

I guess the good thing is no one will have us slated to win for the next couple games after the past two games so we should pull out a win or two.

We’ll struggle back to .500 then drop a game or two rinse and repeat our way to a 7-9 win season.

5. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

That's a major overreaction. Though I believe that our starting QB would be on their bench

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  6. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Of stfu with that nonsense. Anyone who needs any further evaluation of Mary in his fifth year of mediocrity to suckage is a fool. And that includes our gm.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  7. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

Because they had an entire offseason to game plan! That’s the only reason I can think they always play well in season openers, They get our hopes up then let us down the rest of the season

8. DaCost

DaCost Starter

People are hating of the dolphins for what they are doing but I actually like it.

For years they have been alot like us (a little worst)right at the middle of the NFL with some 9 or 8 win years here and there.

-Tanny was their Mariota

-O-line problems especially inside (Douglas was their starting guard for a couple of years)

-Good defense but no superstars on it.

- like 5 different coaches and coordinators.

-solid Wrs but no one to get them the ball

They finally had it and blow up the roster because they reliaze they were going no where.

9. RTH

RTH Meh...

Have we actually blown up our roster?

I mean, on purpose?

Maybe it's time... firesale and start over with a bunch of picks.

10. Daqueef

Daqueef Special Teams Standout

A good QB is suppose to make oline work better. Marcus does not help the oline at all. Why do you think QBs get paid the most? They are responsible for alot of things.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar